Friday, January 21, 2011

GODDESS GIRLS: ARTEMIS THE BRAVE

In this book, ARTEMIS THE BRAVE, Artemis falls in love with a boy named Orion. Artemis always takes Orion’s side even though he was just a phony. Like at a archery contest with Apollo Artemis loses because Orion takes her arrows she got for her birthday. She notices what he’s doing and she wants to get revenge.

Orion was a main character in a play called “The Arrow.” One week before the play Orion leaves the school for a different part on Earth. When he leaves the lead role is played Dionysus, the star in many other plays. Orion comes back to MOA (Mount Olympus Academy) to be in the play. Zeus says no way boy I have a special job for you. I hope he wasn’t afraid of heights because he had seven stars hanging his arms and legs and they hooked him up to wires swinging down from the ceiling at the end. He always wanted to be a star.

I liked this book because it was funny. I liked the way they described the characters also. They made me feel like I was actually in MOA. Even when I was tired, I didn’t want to stop reading. I was excited to read this book because Artemis is my favorite goddesses. She wasn’t really how I thought she would be, but it was still a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment